Friday, February 10, 2017

Snow Days!

And then the best thing ever happened... A snow day! 
I don't know what I was thinking. Like I was going to go out of town for 4 days, get back after the kids had gone to bed, wake up before the sun and catch a train to Cambridge to work?! That is insanity!
I was grateful for the snow and a slow day to hang out with my Toads.
It also meant that we didn't have to worry about pesky school for 2 whole days which meant more time to maul Grandma with affection!



We also pulled out the Parcheesi board

And Dixit!
And we crashed in front of the TV to watch a couple of movies as well...
Jaws happily played with his birthday Pay-doh that Uncle Brian and Aunt Jenny sent...

And Grandma even favored us with the cello. 
She hasn't picked it up since college, but she still sounds great!
And did I mention the cookies?! There was easily a batch a day! 
Snow days with Grandma are the BEST!

No comments: