Saturday, November 7, 2015

Super Saturday

I keep saying, "This has got to be the last warm day before the deep freeze hits!" and then we get another beautiful day! 
We seized this beautiful day!

 Superkid got right on the lawn
 Abz, Tadpole and I tackled the cars (Why is our family so gross!)
 The lawn is pretty big...
 Pops and Superkid worked on sheet-rocking the basement.



 Little Chief was the official photographer of the basement, and himself.





 Abizella, Little Chief and I planted 150 bulbs.



Everyone else was busy so Jaws had to fend for himself.



 Turns out he has pretty good survival skills.
 Abizella and LC also brought in the pear harvest.
 The crazy lady that sold us the house recommended wrapping the trunk of the pear tree in foil and rubbing it down with Vaseline to keep the animals from eating the fruit (crazy right?). The first summer we lived here I didn't mind sharing with the animals so I didn't bother. The squirrels didn't leave us a single pear. This year I did what the crazy lady suggested and we had HUNDREDS of pears! We need to find some middle ground!

Like I said- there were 150 bulbs to plant!


What a glorious day!

No comments: