Jaws will tell you, you've got to ride in a wagon to pick yourself a pumpkin.
These two are old pros by now...
The only thing better than riding in a wagon is pulling your very own wagon.
Everyone thinks so- therefore, everyone grabbed their own wagon.
I think I'll take this little pumpkin home!
Little Chief found the perfect pumpkin!
Jaws was determined to pull his own load!
And look at the orange globe of goodness Tadpole scored!
Abz found a supreme specimen too!
And if pumpkin carving doesn't work out for Superkid- there is always beauty school to fall back on! Just look at his posture.
And in classic Tadpole form, he not only was happy to have someone else haul his pumpkin, he was happy to be part of LC's haul.
Another perfect pumpkin for me!
Now time to smile pretty for Mommy.
After the pumpkin picking the kiddos all played together on the playground. I told them they had 10 minutes. But after seeing how cute they played war together, we stayed until closing. Who knows how many more playground trips we have where everyone wants to play together!
"Mom, this is not a Honey Crisp."
"But I'll play it cool for the camera."
No comments:
Post a Comment