Friday, August 7, 2015

The Party Planner's Ultimate Party

Abizella and Boo love to burn both ends of the candle. Abizella keeps Boo up late partying and Boo wakes up Abz early to keep up the fun.
I woke up bright and early to the clattering sound of the girls making eggs. I rolled over and went back to sleep and found them later swinging on the hammock when I pried my eyes open. They squeeze out every second of fun.
They cranked out 2 cakes before we left for the beach.
And made a little frosting too!
After the beach trip they took a quick shower and finished their cake creations!

Abizella's two favorite creatures- a unicorn and a cat!
Then the party guests arrived.
Abizella wanted a party of her favorite things- crafts and trampoline!

We started with pizza, and then moved onto painting jewelry boxes.


After a trampoline break, we moved to making charm bracelets. 
Definitely a big hit!



Then it was cake time!

Happy Big 10 Abizella!


You throw a fabulous party, little lady!



No comments: