Pops has been going nuts with his chain saw.
He has probably toppled over 30 trees this summer and drastically cut back some doozies.
My favorite pruning by far is the job he did on the enormous pine tree out front. We both agree it is ugly and must go. We've been devising ways to eradicate it all summer. This is where I will eventually insert a before picture (when I find it). The branches drooped all the way to the ground. Pops trimmed everything below about 15 feet and it really opened up the front yard and improved the appearance of the tree. Pops has planted some grass which is shooting up this week. Major improvement.
Pops has his apprentice there every branch and trunk!
I have taken on transplanting some of the bizzilion hostas from the front yard to the back hill.
Here is the before pic I took in May before the hostas grew so big.
Here is the before picture for their new home...
And here is their new home!

No comments:
Post a Comment