The first morning in Utah, I walked out onto Grandma's front porch, filled my lungs with sage infused air and said, "Mmmmmmm! I love that Utah air!"
Every time Little Chief stepped outside with me after that , he would pause, take a deep breath and say, "MMMMMMMM! Mommy, do you see that Utah smell?!"
There are so many things we love about Utah,
but by far it is our grandparents that we love the best.
Nothing is more heart breaking than to say good-bye! It rips us apart.
How can we take them away from all of this?! We love you all so much.
We simply don't want to go. The week before we left, Tad came to me with the ultimatum. He said I had 12 days to find a job in Utah. He said Dad already found a job. He informed me he wasn't going back. I failed him.
We wish we could be with these people all the time.
2 comments:
You are my blogging hero.
Missy, how are you? I don't have your email but wanted to let you know we moved to Shanghai, China. Email me your email address? kirbell at rocketmail dot com
Post a Comment