Ahhhh... those blueberry nights of summer! I love that balmy wet evening air and the plump juicy berries. We have enjoyed a couple of them so far. I can honestly never get enough.
Never enough summer nights or enough blueberries!
I'm not the only one who can't wait to get to the bushes!
In our excitement to get out early and often this year, to make up for last year's disappointment, we may have picked a few *barely* blue-blueberries. Right Tad?
We brought back some friends for another round of fun and another bountiful haul.
The way this family clears a pan of blueberry buckle, it is imperative to stock up!
I have built myself an enthusiastic picking crew over the years, and the pay is good too.
JJ's soft serve ice cream!
And you never know what you will find along the way.
We spotted this peacock lazily strolling through the neighborhood on our way home.





No comments:
Post a Comment