Tradition!...Tradition!
It just isn't Abizella's birthday without a trip to the American Girl Doll store. I am just loving it for as long as I can! This year we were lucky enough to have Cousin Boo in town, just like our first trip.
Abz is a pro at the store now. She knows she needs her doll there and she knows she needs her hands free, so she came up with an awesome solution. A doll carrier of her own design. A black strap that her little passenger can dangle from her armpits in absolute comfort and style.
There was a lot of time for exploring and playing. The ladies went from display to display re-arranging them to look exactly as they are found in their catalog, which they had memorized the night before at their sleep-over.
And BRUNCH! Mmmmmmm!
Oh how we adore the AG cake.
Well, actually Boo loves the cake and Abz loves the ice cream, so they made the trade!
I like it all!
Well, actually Boo loves the cake and Abz loves the ice cream, so they made the trade!
I like it all!
Another day in paradise!
Thank-you for joining us Andie, Boo, Tiny and Jaws!
You made Abizella's day a day she will talk about all year!
You made Abizella's day a day she will talk about all year!






2 comments:
I am SO happy you guys got to go to AG and I am SO sad it wasn't with us! Looks like you had a great time with Boo
No worries Jenny! We will happily go again with you ladies!
Post a Comment