Friday, October 12, 2012

"I Don't Want It To End Mom"

Conference weekend means one thing around here. 
Not even a mother with gestational diabetes is enough to extinguish the greatest tradition of all time. Cinnamon Roll Sunday.
We snarfed them hard and fast.
Even those of us with a freshly plucked front tooth managed to pound down a few sweet tender pillows of goodness.
Finger licking good!
Then it was time to hunker down to hear the sage words of the prophet and his counselors
or not. 
We didn't make it past the opening song before the pillow fight broke out.
Eventually things died down and a few of us even partook in the beloved "conference nap".
Abz and I found a little time between sessions to whip out a Halloween frock.
We've been dying to get back to the sewing machine ever since we sewed a dress for one of her favorite girls. Abz is super happy because she has been taking the driving seat behind the sewing machine these days.
All and all, a fabulous weekend. As the last session was wrapping up, Superkid said, "I don't know why, but I am sad that conference is ending". I hear you Superkid. I always feel sad to see it end too.

No comments: