Thursday, September 20, 2012

Time to Buy Stock in Beef Futures!

It's a *BOY*! 
That's right, 4 boys and 1 girl for the Toads. 
We're excited to meet the young chap in a few months. ...although Pops has me a little worried with the stories he tells of how he and his twin brother ate as teenagers. We already pack it away when it comes to hamburgers, steak tips and roast beef.
I can only imagine the scene around here in about 7 years!

And now for names! Now that we have 6 of us weighing in on names, it is getting a little tougher to pick a good one.

Superkid insists on "Hyrum"

Abizella is still holding out for a girl. When Pops told her we're having a boy she shrugged and said, "We'll see. You thought I was going to be a boy too."

Tadpole suggests either, "Moren"  (rhyming with his best friend Soren's name) or "Sticky" 
...he says it is fitting because everyone knows babies are sticky.

Little Chief doesn't know he is about to be de-throned.

Pops sides with Superkid. If it's not Hyrum, then it must be Don-Carlos.

I think I might need to consult another think tank...

5 comments:

kristen said...

Wow! How exciting... Maybe we should just swap these babies. Then abs can get her girl and landen can get his boy?

Cherisa said...

Well at least you have Abz! Did you keep any baby clothes?

Jeni said...

Congrats! You said you knew it...and you did. :)

rosann said...

Yahooo!! Congrats to my favorite Bostonians! I was very amused by the names my nephews wanted to give their little brother - Captain Jack and Aslan (inspirations obvious!). He ended up as Collin Jack. So much fun! :)

Scullerina said...

Congrats on a boy! Love the name options. May I suggest Donny? j/k