That's right, today is not only Tadpole's 4th birthday but also our 13th Anniversary. Not much time for celebrating today, Pops made an early morning trip to court and I am working late. No worries, we'll catch up this weekend.
When we were in Utah visiting Glama and Bampa, Abizella asked about the famed wall of brides my mom has in the family room. Abizella wanted to see my wedding dress because she has plans to wear it when she gets married. I recalled it was upstairs hanging pretty much where I left it 13 years ago. With a little quick suck-in job and a few strong yanks, I was able to heave on this beauty...
Abizella suggested Pops and I should waltz across the floor just like we did on our wedding day. Uncle Nate, giggled and said it was probably more like the "Electric Slide"...
... and the "Running Man"...
... and the "Running Man"...
I am the lucky one.
It is a good thing Pops didn't know about my dancing skills until after we were married! Seriously, I got the BEST one! Here is to infinity and beyond!
It is a good thing Pops didn't know about my dancing skills until after we were married! Seriously, I got the BEST one! Here is to infinity and beyond!

2 comments:
I cannot BELIEVE you still fit into your wedding dress!!!! That's it I'm going to work out tomorrow. Oh yeah...happy anniversary! You guys are the best!
I love you guys! How did I miss the dance party? Thank heavens you posted the pictures they are awesome.
Post a Comment