Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Party

I can't BELIEVE I forgot!
Abizella has been talking about her birthday dinner for at least 6 months solid. Pops asked what we should do for dinner and I was throwing out ideas when Abizella interjected, "Excuse me, but what about my roasted pig with the slimy apple in its mouth?!" Oh, ya. I left the ball in Pops' court. They bought a big old Honey Baked ham substitute. It fit the bill.

Besides, it is hard to concentrate on food when you have TOYS on the brain!


I love it. Sheer joy.

And then there was the cake. After 3 yrs. of pony cakes, it is tough to keep it fresh, but with Abz assistance this year came out pretty decent.
What is she wishing? Tune in Saturday and you will see!


1 comment:

Jeni said...

Sara LOVES your cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!