Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pops' Quiz

Pops gave me a Pop Quiz when I got home tonight:

Which of these things did Lil' Chief do today?
A) Climb up onto the table and knock over the vase of beautiful yellow roses sending shards of crystal everywhere.
*Certainly a baby can't push out a chair, hoist himself on a chair and scamper onto the table*
B) Grab a brown marker and scribble all over himself and then all over the couch.
*Like that has EVER happened before... at least not with brown*
C) Dump a Slurpee all over himself and the car seat.
*Surely no one would give a one year old their own Slurpee to wield in their car seat*
D)All of the Above

5 comments:

Andy said...

I mean, is it too much to ask for a parent to watch so their little one doesn't scribble all over your couch. Seems like it's not too much to ask. Really.

Derek said...

I'm groaning (and laughing) for you.

Derek said...

That was Sandy, but you probably figured that out.

Cherisa said...

I think Pops and I should commiserate!

Jeni said...

I'm going with D because Lily would have done all that in one day