The only person more excited for my birthday than ME was TADPOLE. Everyday after work (for months) he has greeted me at the door with this blue box with some treasure inside carefully wrapped with his favorite silky blanket. Sometimes he even springs out of bed and brings it to me first thing in the morning. After so kindly offering me my birthday gift, he often asks me to share my birthday presents on my birthday. Boy was he ever disappointed that I got shoes!
Abizella took me on a shopping spree for my birthday. I definitely hope this becomes a tradition. She was super cute, insisting that I give her a fashion show at every store and grabbing all sorts of fun ensembles to don. She was also good to let all of the sales ladies know it was my birthday so I could get all of the special treatment. After the girl fun, we spun home to grab the boys for a dinner date and MORE SHOPPING!
On my actual birthday not only did I get an *afternoon nap*, a delicious grilled dinner, and Cold Stone cake... but also a trip to the beach!
It was heaven... Even if Superkid took a couple of spills off of his little island and got some "barnacle bites". Where does the kid come up with this stuff?
Tadpole practiced his "Baywatch" montage...
Superkid took me to "Look-Out Rock" for the best view of the beach. He has been talking about taking me there for my birthday all week.
Lil' Chief just ran his little legs off...
While Abizella just swam and swam with the mermaids...
I asked a sweet little old lady who was passing by to take a birthday picture for us. She asked how old I was and when I told her I was 36 she responded, "Why, you're an OLD LADY!" and then laughed her head off. I did too. Love the last 36 years. I wouldn't give any one of them back.
Thanks for all the birthday fun Toads!
Abizella took me on a shopping spree for my birthday. I definitely hope this becomes a tradition. She was super cute, insisting that I give her a fashion show at every store and grabbing all sorts of fun ensembles to don. She was also good to let all of the sales ladies know it was my birthday so I could get all of the special treatment. After the girl fun, we spun home to grab the boys for a dinner date and MORE SHOPPING!On my actual birthday not only did I get an *afternoon nap*, a delicious grilled dinner, and Cold Stone cake... but also a trip to the beach!
Superkid took me to "Look-Out Rock" for the best view of the beach. He has been talking about taking me there for my birthday all week.
Lil' Chief just ran his little legs off...
While Abizella just swam and swam with the mermaids...
I asked a sweet little old lady who was passing by to take a birthday picture for us. She asked how old I was and when I told her I was 36 she responded, "Why, you're an OLD LADY!" and then laughed her head off. I did too. Love the last 36 years. I wouldn't give any one of them back.
1 comment:
And I LOVE the new sidebar pictures!
Post a Comment