We kicked off the weekend at a birthday party with our favorite 5 year old.
Oh how we love our Jordan.
Superkid has elected to take some after school activities. A "Plug and Play" computer class and an "Animal Art" class. We love having new exotic masterpieces to display.
We also had some kiddos from my primary class over for some outdoor activities. When one of the kids tripped and smashed his face on the front steps and knocked loose some teeth, we decided to move the party inside (I know, I throw the best parties). I have never seen this particular group of kids sit still for more than 1 minute. Now I know the secret, dump a box of Legos at their feet. They didn't budge for 30 minutes. Just enough time to get the injured child's dentist father on the scene. By then the spewing blood had clotted and our little casualty had assembled a line up Star Wars action figures.
We take lots of baths around here. For some, it is mostly for distraction.
For others it is out of complete necessity...
3 out of 4 Toad's prefer "porridge" for breakfast. Superkid abstains.
Some of us LOVE to get fancy for church (Pops warned me about the yellow flower socks. I dug my heels in about breaking the "socks with dresses" rule. But when Abz came around the corner I had to agree they were strangely cute, in a Punky-Brewster sort of way).

Okay, we ALL love getting fancy for church.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Miss!!! Look how big your baby is! How did that happen??! But seriously, what beautiful kids - you should be a proud mama!!
Post a Comment