No kidding, after hearing the fading bells of Santa's sled, Pops and I poked our heads out into the living room to find a larger than life pony. Not a chance 2 rational people like ourselves would have bought such a ridiculously large pony to reside in our little cottage.
Tadpole was the first up. After the thump thump thump of his feet I heard, "There is a Ho-rse out here for you Abizella!". I snapped up in my bed, snagged Tadpole and drug him back to bed with us because it was 5:00 a.m.
Next up was the failure of our smoke alarm battery at 6:00 a.m. Miraculously, I ripped it down before anyone stirred. It wasn't until 7:00 that Superkid and Abizella dashed into the living room. Here are the giddy kiddos anxiously waiting to tear into their gifts. What do you think? Should we wait for Lil' Chief?
Abizella said, "I must have been VERY good this year!"
Ooooooooooh! Superkid got a circuit board! Wicked!
and LOTS of trains and cars for Tadpole!
Plenty to rip tear and chew for Lil' Chief.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Next up was the failure of our smoke alarm battery at 6:00 a.m. Miraculously, I ripped it down before anyone stirred. It wasn't until 7:00 that Superkid and Abizella dashed into the living room. Here are the giddy kiddos anxiously waiting to tear into their gifts. What do you think? Should we wait for Lil' Chief?
and LOTS of trains and cars for Tadpole!
Plenty to rip tear and chew for Lil' Chief.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
1 comment:
Wow!!!! a PONY!!!!!!!! There must be a Santa Claus because I'm sure you wouldn't have purchased a horse as large as your toy room. :)
Post a Comment