Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinners That Couldn't Be Beat!

You know it REALLY was THAT GOOD when I forget to pull out the camera! I did emerge from my tryptophan induced stupor every once and awhile to snap a few pics. After all, Thanksgiving was kind of the point of the trip.

What is Thanksgiving without days of preparation? This year I avoided it all, but I did send young Abz in for some crucial training.
The Big Moment... who knew that broccoli would top the list of delectables?
The all important Turkey Day nap...
And the Stuffing Sandwich, what it is ALL about for Pops, and his brother Brian (who had to enjoy his sandwich in a cafeteria in Iraq this year). Sorry about the back lighting. I fixed it in iPhoto, but it did not carry through to blogger. Jenny, if you are reading this, can you send me your pic of this all important sandwich eating moment?

2 comments:

kristen said...

oh we totally did the leftover thanksgiving PANINI and it rocked my world! yum!

Jenny said...

mmm...I wish it was thanksgiving again all over again. The best food ever and cousins too! I sent that pic and a couple others to Pops' email.