We interrupt this regularly scheduled Utah Trip Update with some exciting news!
We Toads have been anxiously awaiting my ultrasound to get a little peek at the newest little toad. Much debate has ensued over if the littlest toad would be a "Tad" or a "Polly". In the end the consensus was that we were up for a"Polly", the most convincing argument coming from Superkid who reasoned that Tadpole needs a little sister (you know, like a sibling is a cute accessory). There was no room for debate in Abz book, only a sister named "Minty" would do. You might imagine the surprise that gushed through the ultra sound room when our little Toad positioned itself for prime gender viewing to reveal that we are adding a "Tad" to the Tidepool!

After some initial purging of our feelings of disbelief, the family really rallied around the prospect of bringing our little "Tad" home. You have to admit, we have THE BEST BOYS EVER!

And as for us seriously outnumbered "Pollies", we have a saying around here. As sassy as it gets we say, "We're the girls!" and then we take off and do something fun together.

We are SOOOO EXCITED to bring our new little Toad home! This beach is definitely calling for HIM!
6 comments:
So glad the little guy cooperated for you. Very exciting indeed!
Great news! and great pics too. you are amazingly photogenic!
I have to say that I wanted a girl for you guys, but I wanted a boy for us! Yippee! Boy cousins 6 weeks apart! Now if we could only do something about the 2500 miles apart! Congrats guys. Can't wait to meet him.
Yay, so excited for more dateable Tad's in the stake for the Harward ladies (years and years away)! I have to say, I saw your Chritmas card on the counter and did a double take at how stunning your family is. Missy, you are one hot momma!
Wow I guess I need to check this more often I had no idea you are expecting!! Congartulations!!! Your family photos are so beautiful!!! Who took them??? You look great!!!
Those pics are the cutest things I've ever seen. Love them all.
Yay for the newest tad! How exciting!
Post a Comment