Friday, July 17, 2009

Pretty Women

After 8 years of living in New England, we haven finally attended our first Polo Match. And as it is for all sporting events, for us it is less about the game and more about the cake...
...reenacting a Pretty Woman scene (the most innocent one for sure, I mean... um.. so I am told)...

...and keeping Tadpole from being trampled by 12 horses.
Good family fun! We'll be back for sure and next time we will add seersucker, fine linen, large hats, tea and crumpets and a trophy to the experience.

4 comments:

Melonius said...

fancy

The Donahue's said...

Where is this? We went to a match in Florida and we had so much fun! I didn't know they had polo around here.

Hillary said...

PLEASE let us know the next time you got to one. This looks like so much! And thank you so much for taking care of my man for me while I've been away. It makes it just a little bit easier to be gone for so long knowing that he's been well looked after.

Val said...

So cute!