I spent the weekend digging through my boxes in my parent's basement to haul them back home. I've saved every letter ever written to me- about 3 full boxes. I have paired it down to less than one. I was a prolific letter writer back in the day. I loved receiving letters. I thought I was quite witty and enjoyed writing them too. It was fun to scan through a few of these and remember the good old days.
Good news! I also found my wedding dress that Pops and I had preserved a few years ago.
We haven't been able to find it and feared it had been tossed. This is getting hauled back for sure.
We celebrated August birthdays with the Phrogbottoms. It was fun to represent for a change!
I also found an old friend of Uncle Brian's and Mindur's twins too!






No comments:
Post a Comment