Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Cemetery Service Project

The ward put together a service project to clean up one of our town cemeteries. 
We raked leaves and trimmed bushes and mowed the lawn.

Abizella was put in charge of painting the Cemetery sign. It is a great source of pride for Pops and I. Every time we pass the cemetery we look at the sign and feel happy. We are happy to be part of the town, to contribute to the town and to have such a fine sign for our town, thanks to Abz.
Also, the flag is thanks to me. And Brad. The rope fell out of the loop up top when Pops was changing the flag. He brought me back to the cemetery and held a very very tall ladder against the very pliable pole and coaxed me up to the top to thread the rope back through the loop. I thought I was going to die. But I did it! I'm a good helper.


No comments: