The party started at Bertucci's!
Superkid LOVES their Pucillo pizza and rolls.
Okay, we all do.
Can you believe it! 15 years!!!!
It's a good thing he grew an extra hand for the occasion!
First, a card from Grandma Sandi and Grandpa Bob!
We all clamored to see the Bob Ross card.
Grandma always knows.
Skateboard!
Bike tools!
He can start with my bike...
Little Chief is following in Superkid's footsteps as a pyromaniac.
Superkid is considering his big wish...
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a car.
Happy Birthday Superkid! We Love your guts. Here are 15 ways:
1. Pops says he loves you because you are useful, finally.
2. Abizella says that you are funny.
3. Tadpole says that he likes your book recommendations.
4. Little Chief says that he loves that you taught him archery.
5. Jaws says that he loves you because you taught him letters and numbers this summer.
6. I say I love you because you are super chill. You never complain, not about dinner you don't like, long tiring bike rides or chores. ...but maybe a little bit about practicing the piano.
7. You are REALLY good looking.
8. You are totally rad on your skate board. I grit my teeth every time I see you ripping down the hill in front of our house. But you always pull it off with confidence.
9. I love going for long bike rides with you. You are a maniac on the hills. You are pleasant and chatty even when the going gets tough. You are encouraging and friendly to our fellow riders.
10. You have a beautiful mind. Pops and I love to talk with you and are constantly impressed with the depth of your understanding of the world.
11. You are a rugged mountain-man-billy-goat hiker. You love to stand at the top of a good mountain. I am so proud.
12. You are concerned about your family and friends. You showed your fellow young men encouragement and companionship on the Mount Washington trip. You showed Tadpole compassion when he started middle school by reminding Pops and I that Middle School is a big adjustment.
13. You are a reader! Remember the time you said that you were going out for a bike ride and then later I bumped into you at the library? It makes my heart happy that a few times a week you hop on your bike and ride down to the library to get the next book.
14. You love going to the temple. I love hearing about the good times you have driving there and back with Pops, listening to comedians and chowing on burgers. I hope you love being in the temple too!
15. Everyone who knows you (Grandparents, teachers, church leaders, friends and family) all say the same thing. Superkid is such a nice kid. It is true. You are kind, friendly, mature, humble, smart and a pleasure to be with. We love your guts!
1 comment:
We love him too! Great Kid!
Post a Comment