Sunday, July 2, 2017

Happy 42 Years Pops!

Pops and I came home today to find dinner in the making. 
Abizella had the potatoes and carrots peeled and cooking on the stove top, Superkid had set the table. Both had completed their tasks without being asked.
I give Pops all the credit. He is seriously the best dad ever. 
These kids are so lucky to have him!
He is also the best husband of all time! Not a day goes by that I don't think that I am the luckiest girl. Not only is he smoking hot, he is also really cool. He's always been cool. Back in the day we used to sit for hours on the deck of the Granite High Pool "life guarding" and talking. We have always been friends. When we were first married, we used to go for walks by the Jordan River and chat about life. The last couple of months we've resumed our walks and chats. This is easily my favorite part of the day. I love being with this guy!

We LOVE celebrating this guy's life too. 
Superkid and Abizella enthusiastically offered to do, "Heavy, Heavy, Hangover" Pop's old head with the cast iron super-sized dutch oven. Nothing but love here.
Happy Birthday Pops! You're our favorite.



No comments: