Sunday, January 10, 2016

He's Back...

I was tucking into bed last night when she nodded toward the doll bunk bed and said mischievously, "Mom- guess who's back.."
I glanced over through the dark and my stomach dropped through the floor!
Superkid and Tadpole have it out for Gerry so his presence in our home is top-secret. Gerry has entered the Bridget protection program. He made a stealth weekend trip home to be fitted for his new boots Abizella made for him.

Perfect fit! 
Pretty amazing considering Abz made the boots while he was at Bridget's.
He also got some other winter gear- a hat, scarf and mittens.
Abizella is happy to have her old friend back. The rest of us are a little creeped out. I couldn't resist. I called Pops in, nodded to the bunk bed and mischievously said, "He's back..." and then Abz and I laughed our guts out when we saw his heart jump out of his chest.

No comments: