Saturday, April 4, 2015

Best in Show

Both Superkid and Abizella had two pieces of their art selected for the annual town art show!
Superkid sketched his shoe. I particularly like the angle of his shoe he chose.
I love getting a lens into how this kid views the world.
Abizella had a sculpture of a robot cat. Also, with the sculpture she included a schematic of all the cool things her robot cat can do. It is a therapy cat, who likes to comfort sick people. It also "toots" cherry scent.
Superkid also had a sculpture of a face included in the art show.
He wanted one side to be smiley and one side to be frowny.
 

Abizella also had her ultra-close-up of a Starburst candy wrapper included. I love the colors!
Tadpole came along to cheer on his brother and sister
(and also to get in on the ice cream stop post art show)!

No comments: