Superkid:
After finishing a bottle of IBC rootbeer he declared, "I'm keeping this bottle, you never know when you're going to get into a bar fight!" then he scuttled off to his bedroom. I'm not sure what goes on in the boy's room after lights out.
Little Chief:
Tonight, more than two weeks after Halloween LC confesses: "Mom and Dad, can I tell you something? After Halloween Tadpole and I took the Halloween candy up to our room and ate it all. I'm really sorry." I replied, "Thank-you for being honest." Then he ran off and said, "Tadpole, you're in trouble for eating all the candy!"
Tadpole:
After leaving a play date with a new friend Pops noticed a minifig in Tadpole's hand and asked where it came from. Tadpole replied, "When I walked into Aiden's room I asked if he had any souveiners." We now have Tad enrolled in remedial social skills classes.
Superkid:
"My favorite food group is the 'eetos'." I replied that I hadn't heard of that food group. He said, "You know, Doritos, Cheetos, Fritos..." Right.
Abizella:
"I don't believe in all that 'Naughty and Nice' business. Let's face it. Even Little Chief gets presents."
Jaws:
"Boots!"
1 comment:
OH I miss you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment