My work party was at Kimball Farm. It turned out to be the perfect day! The forecast was rain, which scared away the crowds, but it turned out to be dry and we had an excellent time.
We started with the BBQ and ICE CREAM! The farm is known for their creamy treat of gigantic proportions. We are known for our excellent capacity to consume large quantities of creamy confections. A match made in heaven.
Next we hit the links. This was quite the slug fest!
Look Mom! I got a whole in 7!
What fun!
This kid was completely happy just to hold his own ball and club in his tight little fist.
This is the most beautiful mini golf course I have ever been too. I don't make this declaration lightly. I spent my childhood putting at the mini golf course my uncle built at Cherry Hills. It had two castles, one pink and the other blue.
Now that is tough to top!
Pops was kind of a show off.
But it was Tadpole and Little Chief who had a whole in one!
We did spend a little bit of time fishing for our balls in the water traps...
Then we were off to the bumper boats.
This may be the best thing that ever happened to us.
She's going to get me!
Tadpole showed the boat who was boss.
We may have stopped back at home base for a second round of ice cream...
I told you it was the best day ever!
Then to the driving range!
Here they are, all lined up!
Pops even gave us a few pointers.
Then we split into two groups. I took the littles back to the mini golf while Pops and Superkid stayed at the driving range to hit another bucket of balls. Everyone had the ropes down this time, so I dropped the ball and started putting myself. When I looked up Jaws was waist deep in one of the water traps. I decided I better stay on his tail while he pushed his ball down the course!
Superkid owns this range!
We all met back at the bumper boats.
We took 6 trips in these boats of joy and happiness.
Abz would like to point out that it is she who owns this game. She was on all of our tails! Nobody wanted to leave.
It was even suggested that we just live at the farm.
Not a bad idea.




1 comment:
that does look like a beautiful spot. and such a fun time.
Post a Comment