I am his number 1 fan. I love this kiddo to pieces. He holds a special place in many hearts, we are so blessed to have him. All birthday week, Pops and I have been reminiscing about the last decade. We wouldn't trade the last 10 years for anything. He is wonderful. How do we love him? Let me count 10 ways:
1. He has a 6th sense when it comes to knowing when Mom can use a hug. He can turn around any bad day with one of his stealth squeezes.
2. He has a solution to everything. You can't tell this kid something is impossible. Whether it is over a pile of sudsy dishes we are washing together, or if it is before I sneak off to the train in the morning, we are always brainstorming a new way to tackle disease. He has all the ideas, I have all the obstacles. His ideas are bigger than any of my obstacles. They usually involve nanobots and carbon fuels.
3. This kid has to know everything about everything. Google browser is his best friend.
4. He is highly independent. Nobody shovels this kid out of bed in the morning. He is here to tackle the world.
5. His dream is to host a DIY program on You Tube. His current favorite thing to demonstrate is how-to-make rainbow loom bracelets.
6. He is the king of technical speak.
7. He is THE NICEST KID.
8. Ask any grandparent, he is the perfect lap-child, all snuggles no wiggles.
9. When he is thinking of nothing else, he is thinking about flying a jet. I'm just guessing here. I just hear him swooshing and diving as he buzzes through the house.
10. He is always obedient. Always.
Happy Birthday Superkid! The Toads love you to pieces!
1 comment:
Love love LOVE this one as much as one if my own. He was OUR own for two whole years. Happiest days of my life had him in it. And you all. Happy bday! Ten years. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment