She's got it. She is always looking for a new place to move her doll furniture. As she put it this morning, "I just love to find new ways to arrange my furniture." Sometimes her doll furniture lands in her closet, to create a new club house. Sometimes her mini dresser is next to her dresser, to maximize efficiency of getting everyone dressed. Today everything moved out to her desk, reasoning that everyone was ready for a new house. She is totally Bampa's little girl. I don't know anyone else who feels such utter satisfaction in shuffling furniture around. We did it all the time growing up. I slept in 4 different bedrooms in our house on 300 East, and I wasn't even on the 3 month rotation schedule that Cincha and Mindurs had. The furniture shuffling wasn't just isolated to the bedrooms either. The dining room moved rooms a few times, couches rotated about the house as well. My guess is that Bampa thrilled in a clean sweep, and what better way than to relocate a room.
My guess what fuels Abizella's furniture shuffle is 20% genetic predisposition, 30% creative outlet and 50% exercise in dominion. Whatever her motives she is 100% satisfied about a fresh move, for at least 20 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment