Saturday, January 26, 2013

"I Sick"

Little Chief was a major flu casualty. Two back to back rounds of 104 degree fevers and throwing up. The first round lasted 3 days and then reared its ugly head again about 4 days later. This time for 5 days. It was the most pathetic thing EVER. We got into a pretty good groove. LC would say, "I SICK!" Pops would grab the puke bowl and hold it for him while he wretched. I patted his back. He would finish and say, "I done. Thank-you Daddy, thank-you Mommy" and then collapse.
Then Superkid joined him. Thankfully he did not throw up just a fever, blood shot eyes and a nasty cough.
Nothing like napping on the baby bump to make you feel better. We're just glad that the baby is safe in his little bubble for now! Hopefully the contagion passes quickly and the coast will be clear.