Okay, it has been a full week and a half since they left... and I am still too heart broken to even talk about it. I was planning on writing a gut wrenching post about how our New England cousins are our life line, how our family has grown up with theirs, and how bleak our future here is without them but my feelings are still way too tender. ...and it is embarrassing to cry on commuter rail.I had no idea when those two wild and crazy kids, Andie and HH, decided to re-locate to Rhode Island that they would become the most important family in our lives. But back then, outside the big people, there was just one little person...

Now we have filled the room with some pretty crazy characters!
2 comments:
I can't take it.
Such a great post.
The flashback photo of Todd is awesome. :)
Looking forward to seeing you here in a few months.
Post a Comment