Seriously, with 4X the living area around here than we're accustomed to, it takes a crew to whip things back into shape. By the time the cleaning ladies get here on Saturday, we are in a desperate situation. Of course Pops digs out during the week, I try to keep the dishes moving and the kids are expected to do their chores but I'm sure the cleaning ladies can't tell that we lift a finger during the week.
I had Superkid sneak up on them and snap a pic.
As you can see, they are *TOUGH* on germs.
Especially that little one. She isn't afraid of the filthiest situations, and she has the tiniest of fingers to get in the smallest places.
Besides being TOUGH, they can be *PRIMA-DONNAS*.
For Real.
Sometimes they take the day off with no explanation.
It's like they have nothing to loose.
Ummmm....Maybe we should consider paying them?
I had Superkid sneak up on them and snap a pic.
As you can see, they are *TOUGH* on germs.
Besides being TOUGH, they can be *PRIMA-DONNAS*.
For Real.
Sometimes they take the day off with no explanation.
It's like they have nothing to loose.
Ummmm....Maybe we should consider paying them?
1 comment:
so great!
Post a Comment