Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Okay, Little Chief is growing and changing faster than I can handle. Of course I am happy to have a healthy, developing child. I'm just saying that everything is happening too fast!

Superkid and I spend most of our days away from home. We are often met with lack of enthusiasm as we announce another great trick that Little Chief *just* mastered.

For example,
"Wow! Look! Little Chief can go from sitting to standing in the middle of the room!"
"Ya, he's been doing that all week."

"Did you know Little Chief can climb into the dishwasher?"
"When was the last time you did the dishes?"

"Did you see THAT! Little Chief just walked across the floor pushing a chair!"
"He pushes stuff around to help him walk all the time."

"When did Little Chief learn to drive?!"
AHH HAAA!
I scooped you all! I'm the one who drug the truck from the basement!

FYI:
Today was his 9 month appointment. He put on a good show for our favorite doctor.
He is 29" (75th percentile) and 21 lb 11 oz. (68th percentile). We'll take it!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

WE CANNOT WAIT FOR JUNE!

Jeni said...

So CUTE!!!!! He's amazing! Taking after Lily doing everything early I see. :)