Here are some of my favorite moments of Brian and Melissa's wedding...
Welcoming the newest Davis sister!
Pops and I taking this cute pic at the Temple
Watching the little boy cousins play together
Confusing 'Lil Miss and Charlene for sisters (which would actually make 'Lil Miss my "SISTER Missy", instead of my "NIECE Missy"... which is just CRAZY! Who ever heard of having your sister have the same name as you (wink)?!)
Spending the day with my Seattle family and their EXTRA adorable little guy
Being in good company with other champion kid wrestlers
***This is where I am going to put a pic of Steve and Melissa next time I hook up my camera***
Wrangling the best dressed and most feisty preschoolers for this pic
Having the fanciest tea party EVER with my little Peachy Pie
Assembling the best looking gene pool ever for this pic
Hanging out with these cool dudes
Being the mother of this hunky kid
Watching Superkid ask Abizella to dance and Abizella not-so-politely refusing
Showing off this handsome group
And of course...finally eating some wedding cake (or brownie....shhhh, don't tell) we've been looking forward to that for MONTHS!
Congratulations Brian and Melissa!
7 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh! Are you like the cutest family of all time? Don't you know it's bad wedding manners to upstage the brid? You alone in the hottie red shoes outshine the special couple. But then add those kids, and Pops in his new peeps, and I'm sure all eyes were on you.
I LOVE that in the picture of all the kiddies with the bride and groom, you've got a "wee piper down"!
LOVE this post.
Get home soon!
Okay, so much to say.
First, you and Brad are a mighty handsome couple.
Second, that picture of all the little boys at the temple..I had to do a double take of Sam. He looks so grown up there. I really wanted that little David to be Sam (because he looks just like him).
Love the shot with all the little ones and the bride and groom. I would've loved to see that (though not to be responsible for my children running out of the picture).
Oh, and one more thing: my word verification for this comment is epoob. heehee. epoob. i might just have to make up a meaning for that.
SORRY THIS IS THE LONGEST COMMENT EVER.
Next, Ava loves Abi's dress. She gazed in great admiration (and a bit of longing...mostly for the dress).
Finally, no matter what Andie says, DON'T GO HOME TOO SOON! Because i can't wait to see you all. How's Monday during the day?
Beautiful pictures! The kids look so cute, I bet they had a blast witht he cousins. You and Pops look pretty darn cute together!
Hey if youre still here we don't have school on Friday...
Cute pictures. Abizella's dress looks EXACTLY like Marybeth's wedding dress did.
You've got my vote for 'cutest family of the year award'! I loved the jewelery you wore outside the temple, so pretty. You're calves are looking mighty pretty too, work it momma!
I agree about the hottie red shoes! Love them! Cutest family, and I also agree with Sandy not to go home yet...are you still here? I haven't seen you yet! :(
Post a Comment