Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"We Are Here To Scare You-ooo-oo--oo!"




Pepe Le Pui

This Skunk is stinkin' cute even when he is being a stink!

Abizella LOVES being in costume. She spent most of the day as "ELMO WORLD!" She thinks Elmo's last name is "world" because of his spot on Sesame Street (Elmo's World). She spent most of the day clapping her hands and singing, "La la la la, La la la la Elmo World!" and giggling. That rest of the day was spent stuffing suckers in her mouth.

I'm the type of Mom who lets the kids dump out their candy and gobble it all up in one sitting. Afterall, they earned it. Abizella was so excited she took about one lick and one bite out of every piece of candy, depositing the sticky remainder in my hand.

Superkid humored his mother for our "Trunk-or-Treat" party by dressing up as this adorable snuggly dragon (at least it wasn't a big floppy bunny costume).

But when he got down to business he dressed as Spiderman .

And he was pretty pleased with his haul. Yes, that is it. After 30 minutes he told Pops he was ready to head home and eat some candy!

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Where did you get that little skunk!?! SO CUTE!

Glama said...

Call that a haul???....Ashie made off with that much candy Trick or Treating at our office yesterday before he went Trick or Treating.
But how much candy do you really need or Mom really wants around?

By the way...you get the "eat all the candy you want" philosophy from me. I just wanted to get the pain over.

We miss seeing how cute the kids are...and wish we were there.
Love you all.

Cherisa said...

Adorable as always!

I'm slightly jealous of all the candy at your house since there isn't any at mine but since my kiddo doesn't know Halloween from Flag Day, we didn't bring anything tasy home from our excursion out to the mall last night. Of course, the lack of candy is for my benefit, not his.

Missletoe said...

Glama, I learned ALL of my best tricks from you!

Scullerina said...

I had to catch up on a few of your recent posts. The photos are adorable! I love every costume option. The skunk might be my favorite. And the "one trick pony" comment made me laugh so hard that my beverage came out my nose. ha ha ha. Thanks for the laugh and sinus cleanse all at the same time.

Andy said...

Love that little skunk! What a hoot.

Mindurs said...

What cute kiddies! Little Tadpool make an adorable East Coast skunk - Coach has got it taken care of for the West Coast.

Abizella is adorable. I wish I could have seen her be Elmo's World all day. Seriously, so cute!

Sam is smart he got to wear to different costumes this Halloween. Got to love that boy!

Jeni said...

Sara says "punk punk look mom scary punk" and "Abi-da-punk" which translates into Abizella is holding a pumpkin I just thought it sounded funny.

Kirbell said...

Such cutie-cutes! Love the costumes.

The Donahue's said...

I just love those costumes, the kids look SO cute!!